Sales Team Member
Company: Fleet Farms
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our
priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and
detail-oriented person, this role is for you!
The Sales Team Member will provide a friendly and efficient
customer experience in their assigned area.
- Greet and acknowledge all Customers and provide Best in Class
- Keeps all endcaps, side merchandise and sale items full and in
- Maintains customer readiness standards by keeping sales floor
clean, including shelves, rail tops, displays and kick plates.
- Assists in completing in-store price changes including regular
price, clearance and sales price changes.
- Executes nightly recovery of departments through fronting and
facing of shelves, sweeping and cleaning and critical product
- Trained in cash register functionality and is readily available
to promptly assist in running a cash register if customer demand
- Assist in merchandise resets, visual display maintenance,
housekeeping and the coordination of the freight flow process to
ensure sales floor representation of all merchandise.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous retail or related experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and climb
ladders is required.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of
the business including early mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays
and the occasional overnight is preferred. Associated topics:
clean, dish, duties, housekeeping, limpieza de cocina, plates,
steward, stewarding, stock, utensils
Keywords: Fleet Farms, Ankeny , Sales Team Member, Sales , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!