Inside Sales Representative
Company: Trinity Logistics
Posted on: January 9, 2022
A Day in the Life: Inside Sales RepresentativeAre you a
competitive multi-tasker who enjoys building relationships with
prospective customers to provide them with top-notch service?
Trinity is looking for team-centric, yet individually driven sales
people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and love the
challenge of overcoming objections and being the one-stop-shop for
all transportation needs. In this role you will find yourself
initially in the seat of inside sales, cold calling and pursuing
leads for new customers to ship with Trinity. As you start to build
your book of business, you will morph into this customer's account
manager. This position gives you the excellent opportunity to not
only initially sell Trinity's services to the customer, but also to
continually service those customer's ever-growing transportation
needs. Looking for a job to constantly push you towards greatness
with unlimited potential for commission on top of a base salary?
You've found it with Inside Sales Representative at Trinity
Logistics! Come join our team!!Essential Skill Sets: Is this
- Relationship- Driven
- Great Communicator
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Problem SolverJob Requirements: Is This for You?
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills; problem
solving and decision making.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role preferred but not
- Experience in logistics preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business data
and reports, as well as ability to write reports and professional
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Familiarity with CRM and BI systems helpful and generally strong
- Ability to learn new software and computer systems.
- Disciplined organizational and multi-tasking skills required
with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates the ability to connect with others on a personal
level to create an openness and trust in the relationship whether
with team members, customers or stakeholders.
- Commitment to living the Trinity Guiding Values.Your Future
with Trinity: Are We What You're Looking For?
- Laid-back working attire - who doesn't love wearing jeans to
- Ample benefit package options- including medical, dental, and
vision, a wellness program, tuition reimbursement, discount
- 401(k) with a 100% match up to 6%
- FUN team building activities
- Generous PTO offering
- Potential opportunity for hybrid work schedule
- Strong focus on internal advancement and promotion from
- Trinity Foundation- constant opportunities to give back to the
communityEEO STATEMENT: Trinity Logistics, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity employer. All Team Members and applicants are
considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or
any status which is protected by state or federal law.
Keywords: Trinity Logistics, Ankeny , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!