Quality Technician Level III
Posted on: September 15, 2023
- Supports Engineers in carrying out production-related and
inspection jobs; assists in monitor materials quality in processing
plants and making the required adjustments; ensures maintenance of
documentation and records.
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Compares the physical characteristics of components, materials,
equipment and products to technical specifications to identify
- Conducts simple tests (for example on electrical function,
reliability, packaging quality).
- Records results and prepare simple technical reports.
- Provides product and component testing using a range of
- Provides advanced programming, training, and operation of
measurement and test equipment.
- Assists customers in understanding/interpreting product
specifications and application of measurement data.
- Participates in measurement uncertainty studies for measurements
associated with measurement or calibration results.
- Ensures proper maintenance and calibration of the measurement and
- Following up with vendors and offering short term solutions for
Keywords: ICONMA, Ankeny , Quality Technician Level III, Professions , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!