Receiving Team Member
Company: Fleet Farms
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our
priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and
enjoy working in a physical and fast paced manner, this role is for
The Receiving Team Member is responsible for the timely and
accurate receipt of all inbound freight and will help stage the
freight for the Logistics Team to stock. This role will oversee all
receipts coming both directly from our vendors and through our
corporate distribution centers.
- Responsible for accurately receiving all inbound freight in a
detailed and timely manner to ensure it is available for stocking
by the Logistics Team.
- Responsible for coordinating outbound shipments and
- Ensures cleanliness standards are in place in receiving.
- Follow all safety guidelines and report any safety concerns or
- Responsible for assisting with the Return to Vendor/Return
- Work in tandem with the Inventory Control Team to investigate
any inventory inaccuracies that may be related to item
- Assist Logistics and Yard Team as needed based on business
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to be certified to operate a forklift and other
material handling devices.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business. Including nights, weekends and holidays. Associated
topics: ayudante de produccion, dock, dock c, forklift operator,
logistics engineer, operator warehouse, supply chain, trainee,
warehouse, warehouse support
Keywords: Fleet Farms, Ankeny , Receiving Team Member, Professions , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!