Make Ready Maintenance Technician
Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: January 18, 2023
If you are highly motivated, have a keen eye for detail and like
working with your hands then we have an opportunity for YOU!
Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing modest to
brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the Midwest and
surrounding states. We handle all phases of development: from land
acquisition to construction to management and maintenance.
Fieldstream Apartments is looking for a professional and motivated
individual to join our team as a Make Ready Maintenance Technician.
Make Ready Maintenance Technicians are responsible for completing
required steps to ensure all vacant apartment homes are restored to
a market-ready status, within the allotted time-frame and in
accordance with company policies and procedures. Successful
candidates will possess basic maintenance skills, along with some
organizational skills to track the status of apartments being
Other Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Completing full vacant turn process in a timely manner to meet
move-in deadlines including drywall repairs, painting, caulking and
- Repair or replace appliances, faucets, garbage disposals, entry
locks, windows as well as carpentry and ceramic tile
- Following hazardous communication and bloodborne pathogen
guidelines as well as other safety-related protocols.
- Maintaining company vehicle (if applicable) and vehicle
- Completing administrative paperwork as necessary.
- Assisting with snow and ice removal, as required.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.Requirements,
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate both orally
and in writing, including over the phone.
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate with
residents and co-workers.
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position, such as
climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing,
squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time.
- Experience with drywall, painting, caulking and grouting.
- Some electrical and plumbing experience preferred.
- HVAC Certification or experience is preferred but willing to
- Possess own tools.
- Able to execute job duties under stressful circumstances such
as last minute deadlines or other difficult situations.
- Maintain a professional appearance following team apparel
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver's
license.Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a
satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed on
all applicants being seriously considered.
We offer our full time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment homeCompensation: Starting at $17.97 per
hour or higher, based on experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek
diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and
advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Ankeny , Make Ready Maintenance Technician, Professions , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!