Product Analyst - Digital
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Passion runs deep when it comes to being a leader in serving our
guests. That starts with knowing what products and services make us
the most convenient option and pushing to deliver on those
initiatives. The retail industry is fast moving and requires those
that can take things from ideation to development and help guide
the organization through the process. Where are the strategic
thinkers with a knack for creating relationships to synergize
business and technical roadmaps? Are you a servant leader that
routinely rescues engineers from the gauntlet of pitfalls that lurk
in the dark corners of a every sprint? Come join more of "your
kind" here at Casey's!The IT Product Analyst is accountable for
eliciting, defining, and documenting functional and technical
requirements and/or specifications for the implementation of
technology solutions that deliver business value. The individual is
responsible for working closely with the Product Owner to be the
"voice of the product" for the respective product team and
stakeholders to ensure that needs are met, aid in maintaining and
refining the product backlog and help drive timely delivery on the
highest impact work.Key Responsibilities
- Elicit, define, document, and clarify both functional and
technical requirements for the implementation of technology
solutions in the form of agile user stories and or technical
specifications documentation. Work closely with Product Owner to
break feature level work down into fully groomed stories with
acceptance criteria and definition of done.
- Aid in collaboration with key stakeholders to help develop a
roadmap based on business objectives (OKRs) for your respective
product. Work closely with Product Owner to understand and
contribute to product vision while working in accordance with agile
- Develop a deep knowledge of business and technical domain.
Understand current and new product features and capabilities.
Comprehend the underlying technology and infrastructure. Build
strong knowledge of your product through product discovery.
- Help maintain accurate and current process and/or technical
support documentation in the form of process flows, data flows,
mock-ups, user experience documentation, and additional technical
- Work with cross-functional team members across UX designers,
internal stakeholders, engineering and the product team during the
discovery process, help build awareness and transparency for
- Work closely with Product Owner to identify and prioritize
specific product features.
- Help gather guest feedback and work to collect other relevant
data points that explain the value and help prioritize the
direction and desired outcome of a feature and/or capability.
- Ensure that all solutions support and conform to business need.
Validate that all requirements have fully developed test cases.
Participate in testing as needed within the product team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Ensure your Caseys job offer
is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Caseys never seeks
payment from job applicants. Caseys recruiters will only reach out
to applicants from an @caseys.com email address. For added
security, where possible, apply through our company website at
What you can expect when you join the Casey's Team:
- A transformative culture putting service first and taking pride
in caring for our guests, our communities, and each other.
- Opportunities to use cutting edge technologies and
enterprise-wide collaboration to enable our strategy and drive
world class service.
- The right balance between work and life, to do your best work
and enjoy those important personal moments. Ask about our options
for workplace flexibility that may be available.
- We're here for families! Great benefits including choices in
medical plans, dental, vision, life insurance, employee stock
purchase program, charitable giving programs, parental leave AND an
onsite Child Development Center
- Competitive pay, 401k company match up to 6%, vacation & sick
time, paid holidays, volunteer time, and an onsite cafeteria
- Dress for your day dress code, jeans are welcomed!
- The opportunity to work for a big company that has not lost our
small company feel. Our senior leadership team is engaged, involved
- What are you waiting for? Come be a part of a company that is
growing, transforming and is here for good!
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, or
related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least three years of professional experience or prior
working experience with software development.
- Experience with Collaboration tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence,
- Strong interpersonal, listening, verbal, and written
- Passionate about the needs of the customer.
- Highly analytical. Detail oriented and highly organized with
the ability to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously.
- Highly team oriented. Collaborative and open to new ideas.
- Comfortable and effective working within an agile scrum
- Ability to effectively review and identify circumstances and
evidence of a problem and apply sound troubleshooting practices to
diagnose the root cause of the problem.
Keywords: Casey's, Ankeny , Product Analyst - Digital, Professions , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!