Facilities Maintenance Mechanic
Company: Casey's General Stores
Posted on: January 9, 2022
The Facilities Maintenance Mechanic provides general
preventative maintenance and repairs to building premises and
- Performs minor repairs and assigned preventive maintenance
services. Advises supervisor immediately if additional work is
- Repairs and replaces parts and components on warehouse
equipment, such as conveyor wrappers, air compressors, etc.
- Repairs or rebuilds warehouse racks, decking, etc.
- Assists in the repair and maintenance of various components for
all heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration
systems, according to established standards under direct
supervision of a trained team member.
- Test and evaluate performance of equipment; repairs or replaces
defective valves, thermostats, and other parts.
- Assists technicians in the completion of project work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of tools and equipment used in building and
mechanical trades' work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, instructions, safety
data sheets and other safety information required for proper
performance of the work.
- A general knowledge of mechanical troubleshooting practices and
- Ability to read and comprehend preventive maintenance manuals
for equipment and systems.
- A general knowledge of preventive maintenance practices for
mechanical, electrical, plumbing.
- Work is primarily performed within and outside the building
- Will need to be available for after-hours calls.
Keywords: Casey's General Stores, Ankeny , Facilities Maintenance Mechanic, Professions , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!