Company: Agilent Technologies
Posted on: October 30, 2019
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality
of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market
laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables,
applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the
answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do
best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is
available at www.agilent.com.
This software engineer will contribute to next-generation
instrument control and data analysis software portfolio in the
Biomolecular Analysis Division.
* Contribute to the development of next-generation instrument
control and data analysis software by using state-of-the-art
technologies including web based solutions and container
* Implementation of a software architecture that is combining
software components that will fit into an automated analytical
* Work collaboratively with global R&D product development
* Support of projects within the Agilent Lifecycle Process.
* Bachelor's or Master's in Software or Computer engineering (or
* 2+ years of experience in software development. Relevant
University/industrial internships may be considered as
* Knowledge, passion, and experience in:
* object oriented programming in Visual Studio and .Net (C#, WPF,
* Knowledge of Agile processes such a Scrum, TDD, Unit Testing,
Test Automation, and Continuous Integration.
* Strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
* Excellent planning and organizational skills.
* Willingness to travel up to 10%.
* Embedded development in C/C++
* Experience in real time operating systems
* Experience with software development tools (GIT, Jenkins,
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All
individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged
to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or
religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic
partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran
status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by
federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be
discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the
workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If
you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the
application or interview process or have questions about workplace
accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 email
firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual
For more information about equal employment opportunity
protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Agilent Technologies, Ankeny , Software Engineer, Other , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!