Company: Genuine Parts Company
Posted on: September 9, 2023
The Account Specialist drives sales, identifies, and generates
opportunities for various types of customers. This role partners
with Account Representatives within an assigned territory to
deliver deep knowledge within a product group. The Account
Specialist provides education of Motion Industries products through
- Increases revenue and profitability through generation of new
business and further development of existing accounts.
- Routinely interacts face-to-face with customers to foster
strong relationships and maintains satisfaction.
- Understands complex requirements from customers for preparation
of customized quoting.
- Delivers effective sales presentations and ensures technical
requirements are met.
- Ensures technical requirements for the customer are
- Assists with on-site troubleshooting of customers'
- Works with local customers to identify, quote, engineer, and
close product and solution sales.
- Provides technical support as required.
- Works with and coordinates vendor resources to build
relationships and support sales.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a high school diploma or GED. Typically requires
industry and sales experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of industrial products: power transmission,
hydraulic, pneumatic, and industrial products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A proficient understanding of key sales principles and best
- Ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited
- Ability to multitask and manage time well.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office.
May be required to be on-call nights or weekends, depending on
Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which
includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition,
reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.Not the right fit?
-Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining
our Talent Community on jobs.genpt.com or create an account to set
up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your
interest!GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race,
creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin,
citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military
status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer
and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement,
experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
Keywords: Genuine Parts Company, Ankeny , Account Spec, Other , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!