Tool Designer III
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
- Plans, coordinates, develops, and procures new concepts and
designs for tooling to facilitate the implementation of new and
revised products into the core manufacturing processes.
- Applies necessary Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing and
uses technical judgment and experience to evaluate various designs
while maintaining and supporting current operations.
- The work typically involves less-complex fixtures, gauges, and
tooling, including mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic
- 1+ years' experience in the design of assembly tooling, weld
tooling, material handling equipment and lifting devices
- 1+ years' experience utilizing Creo modeling or
- 1+ yeas experience with print reading, project reading and
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Ankeny , Tool Designer III, Other , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!