Material Coordinator II
Company: Three Point Solutions
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Material Coordinator II -
- Coordinates the flow of materials in multiple departments of
the factory, which may include shipping and receiving.
- Ensures that the production personnel have the parts they need
in order to produce the desired product(s).
- Oversees and ensures that the inventory is correct and on time
and identifies problems and makes suggestions involving production
- Coordinates the activities for the tactical execution of a
production plan within the factory.
- Works in larger and broader groups. May supervise or provide
work direction to hourly material handlers, stock chasers, or
- Coordinates for multiple departments the procuring, expediting,
producing and delivering material on time. Includes managing the
movement of rejected material to source.
- Recommends procedures for specific situations that will
maintain inventory accuracy and management. Finds and corrects root
cause of material shortages.
- May provide recommendations for solutions.
- Utilizes Master Schedule to create and distribute daily
- May include the processing of transactions for inbound/outbound
- Audits material replenishment cycles and accuracy and may
create material replenishment plans with assistance.
- Resolves inventory errors and expedites parts to ensure
- Works critical shortage reports to ensure part availability.
Implements the output from the engineering release and change
- Create and edit manufacturing routings
- Generate programs for laser operations
- Review manufactured part prints
- Check production inventory and forecasted inventories
- Transfer stock between departments
- Communicate with other departments about material
- Communicate with supply management on purchased parts and stock
- Update daily and weekly reports using Excel and other MS office
- Occasionally draw and model simple parts for shop
- Troubleshoot part requests from engineers
- Troubleshoot laser programs and manufacturing routingsShift:
- 1st shift position, hours will be 6 am to 2:30 pm Education:
- 2-year Degree in Pre-Engineering, Manufacturing/Engineering
Tech, Computer-Aided Drafting or relatedSkills:
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in a manufacturing setting
- MS Office experience
- Organized and great communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Reading drawing prints
- CREO or AutoCAD ExperiencePreferred Skills:
- 4-year Degree
- Mechanical aptitude
- Sheet metal and other fabrication knowledge
- SAP experience
- Fluent and comfortable with computers
- Recent grads welcome
Keywords: Three Point Solutions, Ankeny , Material Coordinator II, Other , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!