Material Coordinator II
Company: Three Point Solutions
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Material Coordinator II-
- Coordinates the flow of materials in multiple departments of
the factory, which may include shipping and receiving.
- Ensures that the production personnel have the parts they need
in order to produce the desired product(s).
- Oversees and ensures that the inventory is correct and on time
and identifies problems and makes suggestions involving production
- Coordinates the activities for the tactical execution of a
production plan within the factory.
- Works in larger and broader groups. May supervise or provide
work direction to hourly material handlers, stock chasers, or
- Coordinates for multiple departments the procuring, expediting,
producing and delivering material on time. Includes managing the
movement of rejected material to source.
- Recommends procedures for specific situations that will
maintain inventory accuracy and management. Finds and corrects root
cause of material shortages.
- May provide recommendations for solutions.
- Utilizes Master Schedule to create and distribute daily
- May include the processing of transactions for inbound/outbound
- Audits material replenishment cycles and accuracy and may
create material replenishment plans with assistance.
- Resolves inventory errors and expedites parts to ensure
uninterrupted production. Works critical shortage reports to ensure
part availability. Implements the output from the engineering
release and change management process.Shift:
- 1st shift 7:00 - 3:30 pm Education:
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business Management, Logistics,
or Supply Management fields. Open to recent grad candidates.Skills:
- SAP and Microsoft Office skills are preferred but not
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is also
Keywords: Three Point Solutions, Ankeny , Material Coordinator II, Other , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!