Material Coordinator II
Company: Productive Resources LLC
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionMaterial Coordinator II Ankeny, Iowa - Full Time
Productive Resources (www.pr-engservices.com) is seeking a
candidate to be part of our engineering team at our customer's
facility in Ankeny, Iowa. As a member of our team, the selected
candidate will support production at the Des Moines Works
Plant.This is a full-time position that is indefinite in duration
with the opportunity of professional growth, and additional
opportunities within our organization. Duties:
- Coordinate the flow of materials in multiple departments of the
factory, which may include shipping and receiving.
- Ensure that the production personnel have the parts they need
in order to produce the desired product(s).
- Oversee and ensure that the inventory is correct and on time
and identifies problems and makes suggestions involving production
- Coordinate the activities for the tactical execution of a
production plan within the factory.
- Work in larger and broader groups.
- May supervise or provide work direction to hourly material
handlers, stock chasers, or truckers. Requirements:
- Work hours of first shift 7:00 - 3:30 pm (OT expected up to 12
- SAP experience.
- Willing to learn. Preferred Skills:
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Logistics, or Supply
Management fields. As a condition of employment consideration,
Productive Resources conducts pre-employment screening, including a
background check and drug test. In addition, an employment
candidate is required to provide proof of identity and legal
authority to work in the United States.Why work for Productive
Resources? Productive Resources is a full-service engineering firm
with over two decades of experience serving leading global clients.
Our primary focus is on project-based product development and
manufacturing engineering support. Our primary industries of focus
are off highway equipment including agricultural, construction,
defense, mining, recreational, industrial, and specialty machines.
We lead with our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative
solutions which keep our clients engaged as a partner in their
journey. Our diverse experience and client base will challenge your
technical skills and provide greater opportunity for growth. Our
primary delivery center is our Technical Center in Waterloo, IA, as
well as numerous customer areas we serve with onsite and remote
teams throughout the U.S. We Offer Competitive Benefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account (Traditional 401k & Roth 401k)
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical Expenses and Dependent
- Paid Time Off (PTO)Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly
Keywords: Productive Resources LLC, Ankeny , Material Coordinator II, Other , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!