Posted on: January 16, 2022
Well-known company in Des Moines looking to bring on multiple
operations coordinators to their team! This company provides tons
of room for growth and ability to move up. This is a true contract
to hire with the ability to go permanent after 6 months.
- Hybrid role - will start training onsite but will move to
remote. Must be comfortable working in the office and
- Perform basic operational tasks that enable this client to meet
the transportation needs of customers and carriers.
- Perform operational task work in support of a specific
customer, vertical segment or within a centralized operations
- Will consist of data entry and setting appointments for 3rd
party logistics, supporting the Account Manager team in operations
work, coordinating loads and logistics from one site to the next,
and overall execution.
- The load build team consists of no call taking and only emails
- will input customer orders that are sent through email. Mostly
data entry and keying in data!
- The appointment team consists of making some calls and
receiving calls, processing appointment requests through email, and
scheduling loads through scheduling sites and an online portal
- This is not a call center environment - will not be taking
constant call in this role but must be open to taking occasional
- Monitor task boards and assigned email accounts to respond to
customer and carrier requests.
- Document events utilizing knowledge gained through standard
operating procedures and experience and, when required, follow
defined escalation procedures and training.
- Validate and ensure the accuracy of load data in systems
according to the client and customer standards.Skills:data entry,
logistics, schedulingAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Administrative/office/clerical experience - 1+ years
- Microsoft Office suite experience - 1+ years
- Ability to multi task and prioritize multiple tasks
- Motivated!Experience Level:Entry LevelAbout Aston Carter: At
Aston Carter, were dedicated to expanding career opportunities for
the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is
driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a
range of positions from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate
roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for
long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the
potential for growth is limitless.Established in 1997, Aston Carter
is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber
talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across
North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices,
we extend our clients capabilities by seeking solvers and
delivering solutions to address todays workforce challenges. For
organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by
critical-thinking professionals, visit Aston Carter is a company
within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.The
company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable
accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job
application process or interviewing process due to a disability,
please call 888-237-6835 or email for other accommodation options.
However, if you have questions about this position, please contact
the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The
Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this
Keywords: Aerotek, Ankeny , Operations Coordinator, Other , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!