Resident Assistant - No Certification Required! Full-Time & Part-Time
Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Overview:Mill Pond is seeking Full Time & Part Time Resident
Assistants (Nursing Assistant / Caregiver / HHA ) to join our team
in our Assisted Living.
Mill Pond is a senior living community in Ankeny, Iowa. Near I-35,
Mill Pond sits on five acres south of First Street, just off of
Delaware Avenue with convenient access to all Polk County
amenities. A complete array of senior living options are available
under Mill Pond's roof.
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
- Opportunities available for both certified and non-certified
nursing assistants at this community
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- Shift differentials for Evening & Overnight shifts
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees
- Scholarship program - awards up to $5,250 per year!
- Nursing loan forgiveness program - get your minimum monthly
nursing school loan payment paid by us!
- Free Fitness Center access
- Off-street Parking
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually
unlimitedThis community offers the following care options:
Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Long Term
Near by towns include: Des Moines, Johnston, Polk City, Bondurant,
Altoona, Huxley, Elkhart, Iowa.
- Perform ADL's as scheduled and assist other Resident Assistants
as needed while maintaining consistency with regulations and
established best practices.
- Monitor changes in resident's condition
- Transferring and assisting residents with mobility using
various methods (gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.)
- Ensure residents are cared for with dignity.Qualifications:
- Caregiving experience preferred but applicants without
experience will still be considered.
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating
- Commitment to work every other weekend and scheduled
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the
English language to communicate with all customers.About
PHS:Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul,
Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a
broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service
options for older adults. Over 7,000 employees serve 27,000 older
adults through 50 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in
Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage - home and
community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, a progressive
model of primary care, care navigation and value-based services for
over 5,300 older adults in Minnesota. Established in 1955, PHS has
earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with
promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they
We believe employees are the most important resource in our
ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are
valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment
to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities
with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages,
opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible
benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.If
you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching
the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join
our team.PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public
Keywords: Presbyterian Homes & Services, Ankeny , Resident Assistant - No Certification Required! Full-Time & Part-Time, Other , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!