Convenience Store Team Member
Company: Fleet Farms
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our
priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and
enjoy serving others, this role is for you!
The C-Store Team Member will provide a sincere, courteous, and
friendly customer experience. The position is responsible for the
sale of fuel and other store merchandise, processing transactions
at the point of sale, and assisting in the overall operations at
the Convenience Store.
- Provide customers with a quick and efficient check-out
experience with accurate and efficient operation of point of sale
- Process and handle monetary transactions including cash, check,
gift card, credit/debit card, etc.
- Follow all city, county, state regulations and procedures
regarding the transactions of tobacco products, lottery tickets,
- Follow all safe food handling requirements.
- Gas Mart operations including maintenance of fuel pumps, fuel
islands, fuel operating consoles, fuel tanker drops, and processing
of all related documentation.
- Understands and follows all emergency response protocol in
regards to spills and hazardous material handling.
- Ensure all sidewalks are properly maintained and clear of trip
and/or slip hazards.
- Answer customer questions accurately concerning location,
price, and use of merchandise based upon product
- Maintain adequate stock levels of merchandise. Restock all
merchandise as needed.
- Responsible for opening and closing of the store, as needed,
and overall security of the facility.
- Complete all C-Store cleaning including floor sweeping and
mopping, restroom cleaning and food prep area sanitation.
- Set up displays according to Company directives.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Knowledge of basic cash handling procedures including simple
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work in a variety of temperatures, including the cooler,
freezer and external/outdoor temperatures.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business including days, nights, weekends and holidays is
preferred. Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser,
merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply
chain, warehouse, warehouse associate
Keywords: Fleet Farms, Ankeny , Convenience Store Team Member, Other , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!