Retail Sales Print Associate
Posted on: January 6, 2022
DescriptionStaples Connect is focused on our customer and our
community, while empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As a
Retail Sales Copy & Print Marketing Associate, you will be
collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being
part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. You'll provide
exceptional customer service and solutions to customers print needs
to produce professionally finished products using the print and
production equipment (training provided). -Get great perks.
- Bonus plan, flexible part time hours, weekly pay, training, and
generous paid time off; hiring immediately
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples
reserves the right to pay more or less.
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile
plans and other retailers, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental and vision insurance,
and many more benefits -Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via
text or e-mail to schedule an interview. -We'll let you know if
you're not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
-Play a key role in helping your store and your customer win.
- Greet customers as they enter the Print Solutions department
and respond quickly and attentively
- Ask open ended questions to build relationships and understand
customers copy & print marketing needsUse order intake tools to
capture project information and offer an appropriate total print
solutionsAssist customers with tasks in the self-service are
utilizing the copy machines and PC rentalsAsk qualifying questions
during consultation to generate potential leads -Assist customers
with their shipping needs and be flexible to perform other duties
as assignedQualificationsEssential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and/or
- Able to work with many customers to provide a total
- Attention to detail and keen eye to notice quality issues
throughout the print production process
- Ability to lift and move supplies in the 10-50 pound range,
stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this
position -Preferred skills and experience:
- Prior customer service experience
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other
basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Staples, Ankeny , Retail Sales Print Associate, Other , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!