Company: Casey's General Stores
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Casey's is searching for an Executive Assistant to join our
Operations team! The Executive Assistant will perform a variety of
complex and confidential administrative duties, as well as provide
assistance and support to designated staff members.Key
- Provides administrative support exercising confidentiality,
tact and diplomacy.
- Prepares correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas,
- May prepare responses to routine correspondence and
- Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail
- Manages outlook calendar, inbox and coordinates meeting
- Makes travel arrangements and tracks expenses.
- Maintains a variety of files, records, and confidential
data.What you can expect when you join the Casey's Team:
- A transformative culture putting service first and taking pride
in caring for our guests, our communities, and each other.
- Opportunities to use cutting edge technologies and enterprise
wide collaboration to enable our strategy and drive world class
- The right balance between work and life, to do your best work
and enjoy those important personal moments. Ask about our options
for workplace flexibility that may be available.
- We're here for families! Great benefits including choices in
medical plans, dental, vision, life insurance, employee stock
purchase program, charitable giving programs, parental leave AND an
onsite Child Development Center
- Competitive pay, 401k company match up to 6%, vacation & sick
time, paid holidays, volunteer time, and an onsite cafeteria
- Dress for your day dress code, jeans are welcomed!
- The opportunity to work for a big company that has not lost our
small company feel. Our senior leadership team is engaged, involved
- What are you waiting for? Come be a part of a company that is
growing, transforming and is here for good!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- At least four years of experience in executive administration,
project management or related field.
- Proven ability to manage calendars and schedules by using good
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to
perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent
attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and
adapt to various competing demands.
- Ability to be confident in decision making and problem
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build
relationships with individuals at all levels, inside and outside
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Casey's General Stores, Ankeny , Executive Assistant, Other , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!