Class A Hazmat Driver
Posted on: September 9, 2021
Safety + Stability + Competitive
NOW HIRING! Class A Hazmat
Hazmat drivers put safety first. So do we. ProDrivers requires
our customers to provide the safe and clean environment you’re
looking for behind the wheel. We’re NOW HIRING Class A
Hazmat Drivers for local and regional
routes. If you have a solid work history, Hazmat
endorsement, and clean MVR, we can put you to work in a
safe environment with competitive pay - today!
8 out of 10 of drivers say they are happy to work for
ProDrivers. Join our team and put the “happy” back
in your driving career.
“ProDrivers always has the best interest for the drivers and
they really care!” Linwood, Driver at
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ProDrivers Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance
when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- 12 months verifiable Class A tractor trailer experience in last
- Hazmat endorsement
- Clean MVR and accident history preferred
- Good work history
- Follow proper Hazmat transportation guidelines
- Potential freight touch (loading/unloading)
- Operate pallet jack, electric or manual
- Local and/or regional deliveries
- Follow all DOT regulations
Where Great Truck Drivers Find Great Jobs!
Looking for stability, respect, safety, and fair pay? Come home
to ProDrivers where People Matter! Specializing in CDL and Non-CDL
drivers, we’ve designed our company around a sincere respect
for you and your family. As the largest trucking and logistic
services company in the U.S., we provide CDL and Non-CDL drivers
with safe, stable, and flexible driving jobs locally, regionally,
and OTR across the country. Come join our family and see why
drivers stay with us longer than any other truck driver
Truck Driver will safely haul and delivery auto parts to
locations between Des Moines and Omaha.
- CDL A Required
- Hazmat Required
- Home Daily position!
- Drivers will be delivering to auto part stores in a tractor
trailer equipped with lift gate to assist with
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, departing at 5:00pm
- Pay: $24/hour
- 45-55 hours per week
Keywords: ProDrivers, Ankeny , Class A Hazmat Driver, Other , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!