Company: Quanex Building Products
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Physically demanding position, responsible for working
cooperatively with team members to cut and assemble window screen
frames to changing specifications using a computer-driven measuring
• Read build instructions from computer monitor ensuring proper
length, type and color of materials.
• Eventual cross training to ensure proficiency in neighboring
• Visually inspect for defects or errors throughout process.
• Verify size, color, customer, configuration (hardware), according
to labeling system.
• Ensure standard work adherence.
• Apply labels to frame upon completion.
• Sequence into rack for next step (screen rolling).
• Ability to use hand tools including tape measure air drill,
pneumatics fixed straight-cut saw.
• Must be able to meet standardized production goals.
• Ability to follow both written and verbal directions.
• Strict adherence to safety policies.
Shift start: 5:00AM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours
Monday - Friday, occasional overtime and weekends required
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Quanex Building Products
Quanex Building Products Corporation, together with its
subsidiaries, provides components for the fenestration industry
worldwide. It operates through three segments: North American
Engineered Components, European Engineered Components, and North
American Cabinet Components. The company offers flexible insulating
glass spacers; extruded vinyl profiles; window and door screens;
cabinet doors and other components for original equipment
manufacturers (OEMs) in the kitchen and bathroom cabinet industry;
and precision-formed metal and wood products, as well as solar
panel sealants, trim moldings, vinyl decking and fencing products,
water retention barriers, and conservatory roof components.
Keywords: Quanex Building Products, Ankeny , Sawyer, Other , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!