Company: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Our Warehouse Manager in
Training program allows qualified individuals the opportunity to
train, lead, mentor and work with an existing DC Manager on how to
effectively and efficiently operate our modern distribution center.
Once the program completes, our DC Manager in Training candidates
will successfully understand how to manage and operate a
distribution center by offering the highest levels of
logistics support while developing, mentoring, engaging and
retaining team members.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant work
- Previous Talent Recruiter experience preferred with a
history of consistently exceeding hiring targets/goals.
- Experience in the development and leading highly
successful teams, effective mentoring, motivating and engaging with
- Able to relocate to any of our Distribution Centers
across the nation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and people
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Four years or more of successful management or assistant
management in a distribution center.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multi-task
Candidates must be 18 years of age or older, able to pass a
drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package
that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team
members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit
eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours
worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info,
please or type in your browser.
Keywords: O'Reilly Auto Parts, Ankeny , Warehouse Manager, Other , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!