Apps Systems Engineer 5
Company: Wells Fargo Bank
Posted on: February 10, 2020
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact
information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your
current resume prior to submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message. - In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy
our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially.
We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the
center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team
where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique
skills and experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all
begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Wells Fargo
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and
operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure
footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous
banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to
Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.The Lead
Application Systems Engineer position will be in integral part of
the Test Automation within in Consumer Lending Technologies. - This
is an exciting and challenging new opportunity working with the
Automation Team within the Mortgage Assembly line applications. -
This team member will have an opportunity to lead automation
activities across multiple environments and platforms.This role
will be assigned to lead Automation development activities that
will directly relate to the CORE system, and be expected to perform
development activities included, but not limited to the following
- Champion automated testing.
- Collaborate with business, development and test teams to
identify test automation opportunities.
- Play a key role in defining, creating and expanding on the
Automated Test solution/s.
- Create, develop and maintain Test Automation Frameworks and
automation scripts for Home Lending Applications.
- Identify and Script net new test cases that will support new
functionality in the mortgage applications.
- Be responsible for individual coding task assignments as well
as assess impact to integrating that code.
- Act as an Kanban team lead
- Provide solutions for complex challenges across automation
- Candidate will work closely with application development
leads/managers, QA leads/managers from other areas, and business
groups to ensure successful collaboration.
- Candidate will support general activities such as but not
limited to: provide oversight and participate in overall
project/systems testing, code automated test cases and maintenance
of existing test cases, conduct code reviews, peer reviews, setup
and maintain test data, metrics reporting to overall platform leads
and managers to ensure platform release changes are deployed into
production with high quality and defect free.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience testing web-based applications developed
- 2+ years of Oracle experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and/or developing automated
test solutions using Selenium and Java
- 5+ years of experience designing test plans and test scripts
(manual or automated).
- Working experience in an Agile environment
- Self-driven with strong technical hands-on experience
- Experience in working with - test frameworks like Junit, TestNG
or similar frameworks
- Exposure to Code Quality and Code Coverage concepts.
- Experience designing frameworks, well versed in Keyword, Data &
Hybrid driven framework architecture
- Exposure to database concepts and DevOps knowledge.
- Hands-on working experience with SonarQube, GitHub, Cucumber,
Gherkin, BDD, Jenkins, Docker, Selenium WebDriver, API Testing,
Selenium Grid, Appium, TestNg, Maven, JMeter, ALM and Jira
- Proven experience in test automation development for large
- Strong experience in creating, developing, maintaining and
troubleshooting test automation scripts.
- Proven track record of enhancing or eliminating manual testing
efforts using automated approaches.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet
- Mortgage industry experience will be a plus
- --- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, Ankeny , Apps Systems Engineer 5, Other , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!