Sr HR Business Partner- REMOTE
Company: Molina Healthcare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job FunctionThe SR. HRBP is responsible for proactive strategic
partnership with Senior Leadership Team members to develop,
implement, and lead initiatives that drive and maintain a
high-performing and engaged workforce. - They will proactively
anticipate potential employment related issues and/or needs to
align with business strategy. - Collaboration and partnering with
the Human Resources Centers of Excellence (COE's) to identify and
implement HR programs in alignment with the unique needs of
internal clients is key. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Engage with senior leadership to develop and implement HR
strategies which enable the success of strategic business
initiatives. - Deliver results aligned with our company
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to
address and resolve employee issues, ensuring an objective balance
by representing all parties' interests.
- Possess a deep understanding of client group(s), and their
needs to identify and support mutually defined solutions to
- Proactively identify potential employment issues and/or needs
to align with the business strategy including retention and
- Lead strategy, structure and people organizational design and
effectiveness. - - Key workstreams include: expansions, new
business, closures, restructuring and leadership development
initiatives within the business.
- Support the annual talent management process for assigned
client groups. - - Key workstreams include: goal setting, coaching,
calibrations, succession planning, top talent assessment and
individual development planning.
- Talent Acquisition efforts to include workforce planning,
growth initiatives and recruiting efforts for key roles.
- Partner with stakeholders on key change management initiatives
to include culture, branding, Mission, Vision and Value and
Employee Experience Survey Action Planning for assigned client
- Collaborate with Shared Services, Legal and Compliance etc. on
high risk investigations, regulatory complaints and other employee
relations issues to minimize potential risk and exposure to the
- Monitor the "pulse" of employees' engagement. - Enable the
development and execution of initiatives to promote a high level of
employee engagement and a positive employee experience which
translate to improved business results including reduced
JOB QUALIFICATIONSREQUIRED EDUCATION: -Bachelor's Degree or
applicable corresponding serviceREQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7+ years human resources generalist/HRBP experience
- Interpersonal and communication experience and experience
building relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, and to
resolve conflicts and provide problem resolution
- Demonstrated working knowledge of all functional human resource
- Strong interpersonal and persuasion skills, enabling individual
to establish cohesive & collaborative partnerships while working
with leadership across the organization.
- Ability to think strategically about programs, processes, and
- Ability to recognize, analyze, innovate, and communicate
strategies for issue resolution and risk analysis.
- Practical knowledge of labor, employment, EEO, and wage and
hour labor laws.
- Passion for coaching employees and managers and creating teams
that work together cohesively.
- Strong analytical thinker, data driven, and creative in
approach to driving positive employee relations with strong
- Credible, confidential and trustworthy.
- Excellent written and verbal skill.
- Ability to be flexible with work hours in order to respond to
urgent issues and to the situational needs and requirements of the
REQUIRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION: PREFERRED EDUCATION:
- Master's Degree
- 8+ years Human Resources Strategic Partner
PREFERRED LICENSE, CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:To all current Molina
employees: If you are interested in applying for this position,
please apply through the intranet job listing.Molina Healthcare
offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina
Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.Pay
Range: - $73,101.84 - $142,548.59 a year**Actual compensation may
vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience,
education and/or skill level.
Keywords: Molina Healthcare, Ankeny , Sr HR Business Partner- REMOTE, Human Resources , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!