Company: Papa Murphy's
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Tired of working for Bosses?We Develop Leaders That Influence
People. We pave the way for opportunity.'If you want to do
something you have never done, you have to BE someone you have
never BEEN'Come be a part of an uncommon experience. We flip the
Triangle upside-down. Click here to learn about the Upside-down
Triangle.?General Manager Papa Murphy's PizzaPapa Murphy's is
currently recruiting a General Manager to lead our people. The
successful candidate will ideally possess 2 years experience as a
restaurant leader or full service concept, the ability to
influence, mentor and serve team members effectively.Our General
Managers starting base salary is $40K to $47K per year depending on
qualification, health benefits, vacation and monthly bonus pay
available for successful customer service scores, food and labor
cost management. We also have cell phone pay. Developing Leaders is
our mission.Coaching and Training:It's hard to find great employers
that are driven to invest in the development and opportunities of
their hard working team members. As the owner of Papa Murphy's I am
dedicated to training up our management staff with the best service
industry leadership training academy in Iowa.We founded the
Restaurant Leadership Academy for the purpose of helping leaders
get unstuck and over the hump to find their way in the service
industry.Also see: https://www.joelsmithcoach.com/papaYou will
receive professional one on one and group leadership development
training as part of your employment with our company from an
accomplished John Maxwell Certified Coach and Trainer with over 30
years of experience in the restaurant industry. Estimated Value of
$6000 per year included with your emloyment.Within our 7 stores we
have over 75+ years of leadership (GM or higher) experience on our
staff.Leadership doesn't happen by mistake! Leaders are not born,
they are developed!Our Purpose Statement:We exist to impact our
people by inspiring personal growth.Empowered team members create
great customer experiences.Our Core Values:
- Trust is the foundation to leadership.
- Modeling the right things, shapes the right behavior.
- Equipping our people to achieve personal excellence.
- Putting our people first through encouragement and support.If
you are interested in applying for a management position with our
company please reply with your resume for consideration.You can
also apply at https://www.papamurphiowa.comStarting Pay: $40,000.00
- $47,000.00 per year, plus phone reimbursment, automatic $500
raises every 6 months for 3 years. Health Insurance, and PTO also
included.Pay may depend on skills and/or qualificationsStore
Manager:"You are applying for work with BES-t Investments LLC, a
franchisee of Papa Murphy's, not Papa Murphy's International, Inc.,
or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your
only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set
their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among
franchisees."Summary DescriptionThe Store Manager is responsible
for all facets of the Papa Murphy's store while continually
promoting a culture that embraces the company's core values of
Quality, Service, Integrity, and Team Work.To successfully perform
the Store Manager role an individual must be able to accomplish the
following, but not limited to, duties and responsibilities:Duties
- Manage the efficient and cost-effective operation of a single
store, which includes, but is not limited to profitability,
employee relations, marketing, optimum food and labor costs, and
- Foster a culture of upward development of team members.
- Ensure that operational standards for the store are met.
- Inspect all prep areas, equipment, and utensils to ensure
sanitary standards are met in accordance with company and local
health department standards.
- Prepare reports to track metrics including food cost, waste,
sales, inventory and hours worked by team members.
- Construct the 'build to' portion of the 'Prep Chart' and
complete/supervise product prep.
- Oversee the physical facility including minor repair and
preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Monitor inventory of food and beverage products.
- Monitor build-to levels and submits orders to vendors that are
within store guidelines.
- Check all vendor deliveries for type, quantity, and cost
- Communicate menu/price changes, shortages and encourages team
members to promote specials and add-on sales.
- Project and recognize accurate sales trends to ensure accurate
levels of product.
- Monitor and manage Market Force and In Moment feedback,
communication with guest, resolving guest concerns with the utmost
professionalism, maintaining total guest satisfaction.
- Monitor cash procedures in the store and ensure accuracy of
bank deposits, cash drawers, and justify all cash variances.
- Track and reconcile all promotion coupons and gift certificates
and balance them with the daily sales report.
- Recruit, interview, staff, conduct orientations, and train
store team members.
- Evaluate work performance, completing performance evaluations
and handling corrective disciplinary action of team members.
- Prepare and post the weekly schedules for team members in
accordance with state and/or local scheduling laws. In locations
with no predictive scheduling requirements exist, team member
schedules must be posted at least one week in advance.
- Ensure store complies with all Federal, State and Local labor
- Respond promptly to customer needs; solicit customer feedback
to improve service and respond to requests for service and
assistance with ease.
- Participate in local store marketing (LSM) activities for the
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times by wearing
clean and wrinkle-free Papa Murphy's uniform and ensure all team
members maintain the same image.
- Ensure that pizza assembly times are maintained, assisting as
needed in back and front of house pizza preparation as
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2-5 Years previous supervisory and QSR management
- Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification:
- Food Handlers Card and/or Serve Safe Certified preferred but
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty, and strong leadership.
- Ability to effectively manage people.
- Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage various difficult or emotional customer
- Basic computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and
- Ability to read and apply fundamental math skills, including
weights and measurements.
- Knowledge of store financials, P & L's, break-even analysis,
food cost analysis, labor cost analysis and other financial
information relative to store operations.Other requirements:
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
- Flexibility to cover shifts in the event of absent
- Ability to maintain safe standards for front and back of
- Regularly required to stand and walk; use hands to finger,
handle or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to bend and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to maintain punctual and regular attendance.The intent
of this job description is to provide a representation of the types
of duties and responsibilities that will be required in this
position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total
of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular
position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks
other than those specifically presented in this description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Papa Murphy's, Ankeny , General Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!