Technical Sales and Customer Service Support - Part Time
Company: The Lauridsen Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Provide Inside / Outside Customer Service callsJOB
QUALIFICATIONS:Education : Bachelor's degree in Business or related
science.Experience : 1-3 years in medical/nutritional sales
required. 2+ years' previous telephone customer service experience
and/or outbound telemarketing experience preferred.JOB DUTIES:
- Manage and develop existing accounts
- Deliver an optimal customer experience through telephone
interactions with healthcare providers and ancillary office
- Provide product support materials and educational materials to
- Build customer loyalty by providing high quality customer
- Provide professional, accurate, and timely responses to
inquiries from healthcare offices.
- Document all customer contact in the appropriate database.
- Assist with department related projects including postal mail
fulfillment, and other duties as assigned by management.
- Must have the ability to achieve call quota and effectively
communicate the product.
- Must adhere to pharmacological guidelines as established by the
Federal Drug Administration.
- Print, scan, fax documents as required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong oral, written, and listening skills.
- Professional experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical call
center highly desirable.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a
professional environment with a strong focus on providing excellent
- Strong attention to detail.
- Associates degree preferred.BASIC PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS:Approximate: 8-Hour Day (may be longer during peak
season)Key:Occasional = 0% - 33%Frequent = 34% - 66%Continuous =
67% - 100%N/A = Not ApplicableStanding - FrequentSitting -
FrequentWalking - FrequentBending/Kneeling/Crouching/Stooping -
OccasionalReaching Above Shoulder - OccasionalClimbing (stairs,
ladders, etc.) - OccasionalWorking on Heights:Unprotected Heights -
N/AProtected Heights - N/ALifting Weights from 0 to 50 pounds -
from 0 to 50 pounds - OccasionalBeing Around and/or Operating
Moving Machinery/Equipment - N/AOperating a Vehicle (as a part of
your job) - OccasionalRead/Monitor Gauges on Various
Equipment/Machinery - N/AHand Movements:Recording Data -
OccasionalOperating Office Equipment - ContinuousOperating Computer
- ContinuousSimple Grasping (right and left) - ContinuousFirm
Grasping (right and left) - FrequentFine Manipulating (right and
left) - FrequentFoot Movements to Operate Foot Controls - N/AGood
Vision, Corrected to Normal; or Ability to AccessRequired
Information and to Perform Job Duties - YesRequired Information and
to Perform Job Duties - YesColor Definition - YesGood Hearing,
Corrected to Normal; or Ability to Communicateand/or Understand
Required Information and to Perform Job Duties - YesAbility to be
Mobile throughout Required Work Areas - YesOffice -
ContinuousMultiple Locations - OccasionalPlant -
OccasionalEquipment/Maintenance or Repair Area - N/ARough Terrain -
N/AOther - N/ABASIC MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:This job requires the
mental and interpersonal capabilities to apply technical knowledge
surrounding the functionality of protein, immunoglobulins, and
digestive health in both the research and industrial environments.
The incumbent must assimilate and disseminate product information
and applications technology effectively to the market. Furthermore,
the incumbent must have the ability to demonstrate sales techniques
in the promotion of prescription, supplement, and food applications
to substantiate value-based pricing.WORKING CONDITIONS AND
EXPOSURES:This position requires the incumbent to travel on a
semi-regular basis in a variety of weather conditions.
Additionally, the incumbent of this position spends times in the
following environments: general office setting, production plants
Keywords: The Lauridsen Group, Ankeny , Technical Sales and Customer Service Support - Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!