Pharmacy Fulfillment Tech
Company: Guardian PHarmacy, LLC
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Ankeny, Iowa, United States of AmericaRight Dose Pharmacyis part
of the Guardian Pharmacy Services network and prides itself on its
customer service. Each team member plays an integral part in the
success of the pharmacy.Under the supervision of a Registered
Pharmacist, the Fulfillment Pharmacy Technician I is responsible
for the filling and packaging of prescriptions in an accurate and
timely manner for delivery to our customers.Attributes: Work
Ethic/Integrity must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with
values in line with company philosophy Strategy and Planning
ability to think ahead, plan and manage time efficiently Problem
Solving ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a
strategic and functional level Team Oriented ability to work
effectively and collaboratively with all team membersEssential Job
Functions (include the following):
- Prepare prescription orders by verifying information and
pulling appropriate prescriptions from inventory.
- Apply labels to medication packaging, scan and assemble into
appropriate bins in an accurate and timely manner.
- Alert pharmacist on duty of any medication that is not scanning
- Participate in training and development activities to gain
proficiency in other Fulfillment workflow areas.
- Communicate inventory needs to ensure adequate supply of
medication available to complete all orders.
- Assist in maintaining inventory at appropriate levels,
including removing expired or unused meds, marking used bottles and
keeping inventory neat and arranged in-order. May assist in
- Consistently meet pharmacy's established accuracy and
- Work collaboratively with other supervisors/functional areas to
keep work flowing smoothly and efficiently.
- Maintain clean and orderly workstation. Put medications away
and replenish all stock supplies needed.
- Comply with local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and
policies pertaining to the dispensing of prescription
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as
neededEducation and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED (per state requirements)
- Pharmacy Technician license/certification/registration (per
state requirements); National Certification preferred (PTCB)Skills
- 1+ years of related experience (technical knowledge/skills may
substitute for experience)
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire about
inaccuraciesWork Environment: Ability to work flexible
hoursFull-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to
enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes
medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and
supplemental life insurance, and PTO.All employeesare eligible to
enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.
Keywords: Guardian PHarmacy, LLC, Ankeny , Pharmacy Fulfillment Tech, Healthcare , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!