RN UnityPoint at Work Onsite
Company: UnityPoint Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
OverviewThis position is PRN, Sunday-Thursday Nights/
10pm-6:30am -Want to work for and excellent healthcare orginization
along with helping one of the biggest ag manufacturing insutries in
Iowa?! Join Us Today! -Extra incentives for already being AAOHN
certified.Assitance with becoming AAOHN cerified also avalible!
-What you will do:Our Onsite RN's are responsible for providing
direct care to employees and other personnel who become ill and/or
are injured on company property. Perform nursing assessments and
assist physician with employment and surveillance examinations.
Educate employees on health/wellness/safety related topics through
individual discussions or group training. -Why UnityPoint
- Culture -At UnityPoint Health, -you -matter. Come for a
fulfilling career and experience -a culture -guided by
uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right
for the people we serve.
- Benefits -Our competitive -Total Rewards -program offers
benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education
assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter
what life stage youre in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment - Were committed to
ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race,
gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development - We believe equipping you with support and
-development opportunities -is an essential part of delivering a
remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement - Be an essential part of our core
purposeto improve the health of the people and communities we
serve.Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team
members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to
- Be able to function independently in single nurse staffed
- Examine and assess acutely ill employees and determine urgency
- Refer cases to company physician, or personal physician when
- Administer necessary testing to employees (e.g. audiometry,
spirometry, vision screening, etc).
- Implement company health and safety programs such as blood
pressure, burns, wellness, CPR, and may include weekly indemnity
and international travel.
- Maintain accurate and confidential employee medical records on
computer and written as is needed.
- Accurately and promptly implement physicians orders.
- Observe and support all UPW, LC, UPH, and company specific
policies and protocols.
- Assist in case management initiation and
- 3 Years of nursing experience, required
- Leadership/supervisory experience highly preferred
- Occupational health care nursing experience, preferred
- NIOSH approved spirometry training or willing to obtain.
- Certification in BLS.
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information,
requiring ongoing discretion and secure information
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service and communication
(verbal and written) skills.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and leadership
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups of
- Demonstrated excellent follow-up skills, interpersonal skills,
strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrated basic word processing and spreadsheet
knowledge.Education: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Graduate as Registered Nurse from accredited school of
- Must have or able to obtain a nursing license in the state of
Keywords: UnityPoint Health, Ankeny , RN UnityPoint at Work Onsite, Healthcare , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!