Space Planning Manager
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Join Casey's Merchandising team as a Space Planning Manager!As a
Space Planning Manager, you'll execute development of store
footprints (category layouts) for new, existing and acquisition
stores as well as development of Category Planograms. You'll be
accountable for designing, developing and delivering value to our
guests through taking our differentiated product assortment and
optimizing product placement throughout the stores.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop store layouts / footprints for Center of Store.
- Development of planogram recommendations for all grocery and
general merchandise categories to include regional sets.
- Owns developing future state requirements for Space Planning
processes and systems changes necessary to more effectively
optimize product placement and flow.
- Manages supplier relationships in partnership with Category
Managers to facilitate receipt of necessary product samples to
build out and test new planograms in Casey's model store, ensuring
reasonable fit of recommendations.
- Development and execution of audit processes to hold suppliers
accountable and ensure planograms align with category
- Supports promotional planning cycle with promotional placement
- Partner with Category Management teams for annual review and
development optimal category flow, product adjacencies and space
optimization throughout the store.
- Develop monthly sales plan communication.
What you can expect when you join the Casey's Team:
- A transformative culture putting service first and taking pride
in caring for our guests, our communities, and each other.
- Opportunities to use cutting edge technologies and
enterprise-wide collaboration to enable our strategy and drive
world class service.
- The right balance between work and life, to do your best work
and enjoy those important personal moments. Ask about our options
for workplace flexibility that may be available.
- We're here for families! Great benefits including choices in
medical plans, dental, vision, life insurance, employee stock
purchase program, charitable giving programs, parental leave AND an
onsite Child Development Center
- Competitive pay, 401k company match up to 6%, vacation sick
time, paid holidays, volunteer time, and an onsite cafeteria
- Dress for your day dress code, jeans are welcomed!
- The opportunity to work for a big company that has not lost our
small company feel. Our senior leadership team is engaged, involved
- What are you waiting for? Come be a part of a company that is
growing, transforming and is here for good!
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Space Planning approaches including
footprinting and planogram development and
- At least six years of Space Planning experience is required.
Previous retail experience should be with the convenience,
discount, grocery or similar environment.
- Ability to provide guidance to Category Managers, stores and
team members and influence without authority.
- Strategic and operational planning skills. Ability to analyze
results, evaluate opportunities to course-correct and enact
Keywords: Casey's, Ankeny , Space Planning Manager, Executive , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...