Director, Brand Insights
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Join Casey's Brand and Strategic Insights team as the Director
of Brand Insights! As the Director of Brand Insights, you'll be
responsible for creating a competitive advantage for Casey's by
delivering fact-based guest understanding and strategic insights
that facilitate strategic decision-making across the organization.
You'll lead a team of research professionals to design and execute
primary research and mine secondary resources to provide strategic
insights. You'll provide leadership and support to the Brand and
Strategic Insights team and develop a culture of discovery and
understanding of Casey's guests, brand, and food.Key
- Execution of quantitative and qualitative research on multiple
strategic initiatives including, but not limited to guest
opportunity, product testing, guest experience innovation, guest
segmentation, guest lifetime value, brand positioning and equity
tracking, promotional & value strategies, marketing campaign
- Provide strategic insights to agency & marketing team to
understand, protect, build, and shape Casey's brand and
communications including brand positioning, tone, white space
opportunity, segmentation, acquisition brand building and sub-brand
- Drive understanding of Casey's marketing efforts to optimize
and strengthen our communication strategies.
- Develop a deep understanding of Casey's target guests and the
culture that surrounds them, including their demographic profile,
attitudes, and behaviors. Follow and highlight macro trends, shifts
in cultures and competitive advancements to anticipate new guest
needs and brand building opportunities.What you can expect when you
join the Casey's Team:
- A transformative culture putting service first and taking pride
in caring for our guests, our communities, and each other.
- Opportunities to use cutting edge technologies and
enterprise-wide collaboration to enable our strategy and drive
world class service.
- The right balance between work and life, to do your best work
and enjoy those important personal moments. Ask about our options
for workplace flexibility that may be available.
- We're here for families! Great benefits including choices in
medical plans, dental, vision, life insurance, employee stock
purchase program, charitable giving programs, parental leave AND an
onsite Child Development Center
- Competitive pay, 401k company match up to 6%, vacation & sick
time, paid holidays, volunteer time, and an onsite cafeteria
- Dress for your day dress code, jeans are welcomed!
- The opportunity to work for a big company that has not lost our
small company feel. Our senior leadership team is engaged, involved
- What are you waiting for? Come be a part of a company that is
growing, transforming and is here for good!
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Sociology,
Psychology, or related field of study.
- At least 10 years of proven leadership in brand strategy and
- Passion for strategic insights and a proven background
launching new products as well as growing existing platforms and
- Demonstrated success using data and insights to drive programs
and build brands. Familiarity with strategic planning approaches
including the utilization of consumer insights to drive segment
- Experience in a restaurant/quick service restaurant (QSR)
business, or specific experience with the food service business in
the convenience channel highly preferred.
- Ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data into
Keywords: Casey's, Ankeny , Director, Brand Insights, Executive , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...