Case Manager RN - REMOTE IN IOWA
Company: Molina Healthcare
Posted on: November 14, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION Job Summary Molina Healthcare Services (HCS)
works with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to
assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of
care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long
term care, for members with high need potential. HCS staff work to
ensure that patients progress toward desired outcomes with quality
care that is medically appropriate and cost-effective based on the
severity of illness and the site of service.
- Completes comprehensive assessments of members per regulated
timelines and determines who may qualify for case management based
on clinical judgment, changes in member's health or psychosocial
wellness, and triggers identified in the assessment.
- Develops and implements a case management plan in collaboration
with the member, caregiver, physician and/or other appropriate
healthcare professionals and member's support network to address
the member needs and goals.
- Conducts face-to-face or home visits as required.
- Performs ongoing monitoring of the care plan to evaluate
effectiveness, document interventions and goal achievement, and
suggest changes accordingly.
- Maintains ongoing member case load for regular outreach and
- Promotes integration of services for members including
behavioral health care and long term services and supports/home and
community to enhance the continuity of care for Molina
- Facilitates interdisciplinary care team meetings and informal
- Uses motivational interviewing and Molina clinical guideposts
to educate, support and motivate change during member
- Assesses for barriers to care, provides care coordination and
assistance to member to address concerns.
- 25- 40% local travel required.
- RNs provide consultation, recommendations and education as
appropriate to non-RN case managers.
- RNs are assigned cases with members who have complex medical
conditions and medication regimens
- RNs conduct medication reconciliation when needed. JOB
QUALIFICATIONS Required Education Graduate from an Accredited
School of Nursing. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred. Required
Experience 1-3 years in case management, disease management,
managed care or medical or behavioral health settings. Required
License, Certification, Association Active, unrestricted State
Registered Nursing (RN) license in good standing. Must have valid
driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive
within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
Preferred Education Bachelor's Degree in Nursing Preferred
Experience 3-5 years in case management, disease management,
managed care or medical or behavioral health settings. Preferred
License, Certification, Association Active, unrestricted Certified
Case Manager (CCM) - - To all current Molina employees: If you are
interested in applying for this position, please apply through the
intranet job listing. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive
benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal
Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V. Pay Range: -$26.41 - $51.49 an
hour* *Actual compensation may vary from posting based on
geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Keywords: Molina Healthcare, Ankeny , Case Manager RN - REMOTE IN IOWA, Executive , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!