Assistant Service Center Manager
Company: Valvoline Inc.
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Geared for the Driven
At Ivy Lane Corp, a franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM
(VIOC), it all starts with our people. We demonstrate that belief
every day by living a safety culture that protects our team members
and guests. Our drive-thru oil change experience lets you stay in
your vehicle. Plus, we've stepped up extra safety measures in line
with CDC guidance. It's our goal to not only serve but to earn the
trust of our communities and have each other's backs.
Whether you're looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a
full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you'll find
it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and
honest values, we're here to help you reach every milestone.
What you'll do
As an Assistant Manager, you will blend technical and management
skills to lead, develop and train others in providing superior
customer service. No day is ever dull. You'll be on the move,
interacting with your team and customers to find the best solutions
for their vehicle's needs while building loyalty. You will also
enjoy playing a role in your team members' success. If you are
ready to take the initiative, we're here to help you put your
career on the fast-track to success.
* Deliver a positive first impression to each guest with a warm and
* Build trust and win repeat, loyal customers
* Assist the Service Center Manager (SCM) in the daily operation
and oversight of the service center
* Responsible for inventory, labor management and financial
performance of the service center.
* Become familiar with Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S)
compliance and other policies and procedures
* Mentor, lead and train the team to optimize their development
* Help maintain a clean, well-organized service center and
facilitate a safe and secure working environment
* Provide superior customer service leadership
How you'll succeed
* You are friendly and willing to work as part of customer-focused
* Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
* Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages
* Knowledge of cash handling, facility and safety control policies
* Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
* Be able to stand for extended periods of time and climb
* Have full mobility and are able to twist, stoop and bend
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Six months of supervisory experience or related
* Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
* On-the-job training
* Paid biweekly
* Company provided uniforms and tools
* We promote from within-a commitment we are passionate about
* No late evenings
* Paid time off and holidays*
* Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
* Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on
Ivy Lane Corp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and
welcomes everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to
any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon
request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate
equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email
1-800Valvoline@valvoline.com to make a request for reasonable
accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection
process. The contact information is for accommodation requests
only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the
status of applications.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new
window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers
page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Valvoline Inc., Ankeny , Assistant Service Center Manager, Executive , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!