Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: March 16, 2023
- Review warranty information, prioritize manufacturing related
problems, create evidence packages. and apply problem resolution
- Review Defects Per Unit Daily report for q notes within zone
and problem resolution techniques.
- Review daily Quality metrics to determine if there are
questions from our wage force.
- Attend Change Management meetings to represent zone.
- Create Temporary Deviations per the JDDMW Work
- Create a Change Notice and send to shop floor inspectors and
- Facilitate RCA's & NCCA's.
- Attending Final Product Audit Review and Audit
- Lead Corrective Action on items found in Audit
- Lead and Facilitate daily Non-Conforming review.
- Monitor Zone DPU through SPC and investigate out of control
- Assure control Plan Execution.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or related is required from
an accredited University.
- Should be knowledgeable in Root Cause Analysis & Corrective
- Understanding of Mistake Proofing Techniques.
- Understanding of Control Plans and PFMEAs Manufacturing
Statistical Methods (Control Charting / Capability Analysis).
- MS in engineering or relevant science field.
- 1 or more year of Production floor or Quality engineering
experience is preferred.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Ankeny , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...