Senior Salesforce Engineer
Company: Casey's General Stores
Posted on: January 15, 2022
At Casey's, we work hard to be the best and have a good time
doing it. We're true to our roots by being high integrity and low
ego. We treat people the way they want to be treated. We're driven
to build a better future for ourselves and for our business. We put
service first and take pride in caring for our guests, our
communities, and each other. Looking for a culture like this? Join
Casey's growing IT team as we evolve and transform together.Caseys
is seeking a Sr. Salesforce Engineer to join our technology team.
The Salesforce Engineer is responsible for building, testing, and
maintaining technical products and platforms in support of Casey's
ecommerce and digital marketing objectives. May involve
coordination on projects and/or system maintenance activities.Key
- Develop existing highly complex technical solutions and
contribute to development of new solutions by analyzing and
identifying areas for modification and improvement. Develop new
solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Contribute to and maintain roadmap to facilitate application
software development and ensure the development work is prioritized
in line with business requirements.
- Monitor, identify, assess and correct highly complex software
problems to maintain fully functioning applications software.
- Proactively learn highly complex engineering and business
industry best practices while correctly applying learning to their
daily work and assist junior team members in their
- Design, develop, execute and maintain highly complex automated
unit tests to ensure quality of solution being built.
- Discuss and recommend improvements to increase quality of the
technical solution and supporting infrastructure to better meet
users' needs.Remote work allowed for this role.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or
equivalent work experience.
- 5 or more years' experience developing software in a business
environment. Intermediate to expert knowledge of ether Salesforce
Marketing Cloud or Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of web development; preferably
Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML)/Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and
- Experience working in application lifecycle management
solutions such as Azure DevOps or JIRA is required.
- Strong experience in Cloud development with AWS, Azure, or
- Knowledge of convenience store and/or retail industry is a
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
skills. Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving
- Proven ability to collaborate and build relationships based on
transparency and mutual respect.
- Takes initiative and has the ability to work independently,
with minimal supervision, or as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to remain
organized and self-motivated.
- Prioritizes and organizes assignments to make efficient use of
time with significant attention to detail.
- Capable of identifying problems, analyzing and evaluating
information to determine solutions for problem solving.
Keywords: Casey's General Stores, Ankeny , Senior Salesforce Engineer, Engineering , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!