Company: Primrose School
Posted on: January 28, 2023
IA-50023-Primrose School of Ankeny at Prairie Trail
Build a brighter future for all children.Teaching is more than a
job. It's an opportunity to foster curiosity, creativity and
compassion in children-all while helping them develop a lifelong
love of learning.As an Infant Teacher at Primrose School of Ankeny
at Prairie Trail, you'll help care for little ones who range in age
from six weeks to one year old. They are eager to learn about and
explore their world, and through singing, dancing, and
storytelling, you'll provide a safe and loving environment that
nurtures the social, emotional, cognitive, creative and physical
development of each child.Make a difference every day.
- Spend your days building genuine relationships with each child
thanks to low classroom ratios.
- Prepare materials that help children explore their environment
through learning activities and active play.
- Work with your co-teacher to implement the lesson plans from
the research-informed Balanced Learning curriculum.
- Maintain a well-kept classroom that encourages children to
create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Discover what works best for each child as you teach them about
the world around them.
Get everything you need to give children everything they need.At
Primrose School of Ankeny at Prairie Trail, you bring the passion,
and we'll give you all the tools and training to be successful.Our
Balanced Learning approach was developed with early learning
experts. It provides clear daily plans so you can focus your time
in the classroom on forming connections with the children-and spend
your time outside of school focused on yourself.Classrooms come
fully stocked with everything you need, and our supportive
Leadership Team works every day to create a safe, healthy
environment and a culture where all children and team members can
thrive.And if that's not enough, just wait until you help a child
learn something new and see their face light up with
Let's talk about building a brighter future together.
Schedule: flexible full-time or part-time between 6:30am and 6pm
Monday - Friday
Hourly Wage: $13.00-15.00 based on experience and
- Nationally recognized curriculum provided allowing you more
time with your students and parents
- Competitive pay
- Professional development
- Positive work environment with teambuilding and social
- Paid training (state requirements, CPR, Primrose
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday at 60 days for full-time
- Medical, dental, vision eligibility at 60 days for full-time
- Childcare discount for full-time employees
- Meals and snacks included
To help keep our staff and children safe, COVID vaccine or medical
exemption required prior to first day of employment.Each Primrose
school is a privately owned and operated franchise, and the
respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school.
Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which
vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise
Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position
titles vary by school.
Compensation: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
Keywords: Primrose School, Ankeny , Infant Teacher, Education / Teaching , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!