Marketing & Pricing Coordinator
Company: Fleet Farm
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our
priority. - Are you self-motivated and dependable with a great
attention to detail? - Do you enjoy working with the public and
interacting with people? - If so, this role may be a great fit for
you! The Marketing and Pricing Coordinator will manage day-to-day
marketing and pricing responsibilities to ensure that all items are
accurately priced and that marketing collateral is messaging our
customers with the desired effect.
- Prepare upcoming promotional marketing materials for Zone
- Assist Zone Leads with signage and pricing standards
- Ensure pricing integrity to company standards in collaboration
with Zone Leads.
- Distribute, as needed, any price change or department/zone
- Serve as point of contact with the Store Support Center
Marketing Department on in-store and community events/marketing
- Maintain the store's local online presence through social media
- Maintain and organize all marketing collateral in a safe, clean
and reusable manner to limit store expense.
- Coordinates all seasonal/promotional instore marketing
collateral to ensure appropriate signing packages are fully
executed to seasonal/promotional schedule.
- Conducts price audit scans to ensure price accuracy.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years of previous retail or related experience
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build relationships in an
environment of fast change.
- This position's primary schedule is daytime hours, however; the
ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business including early mornings, nights, weekends, holidays, and
the occasional overnight is required.
Keywords: Fleet Farm, Ankeny , Marketing & Pricing Coordinator, Advertising , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!