Company: Casey's General Stores
Posted on: November 19, 2021
At Casey's, we work hard to be the best and have a good time
doing it. We're true to our roots by being high integrity and low
ego. We treat people the way they want to be treated. We're driven
to build a better future for ourselves and for our business. We put
service first and take pride in caring for our guests, our
communities, and each other. Looking for a culture like this? Join
Casey's as a Compensation Analyst!The Compensation team is growing
and we are looking for a motivated individual to join us and help
shape compensation programs for key business segments within
Casey's. You will work with a team of compensation and HR
professionals in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment,
contributing to the design, delivery, and administration of
compensation programming and related systems for Casey's 40,000+
team members. This role will have a variety of responsibilities
- Provide compensation support to assigned client group;
including market analyses, cost projections, audit and wage change
projections, etc. Analyze compensation data and provide
recommendations for implementing new compensation programs or
modifications to existing programs.
- Partner with business leaders to create new jobs and update
descriptions for existing jobs. Conduct or review job evaluations
for new jobs or on an ongoing basis for existing positions.
- Lead focal and/or anniversary merit increase planning and
execution including evaluating salary structures, determining the
salary increase budget/s, establishing timeline, determining
appropriate comp planning tools, and partnering with HR resources
on the development and execution of leader and team member
communication and training. Lead the planning and execution of the
quarterly or annual incentive review and payout processes for
Casey's corporate incentive programs or field management bonus
- Manage external survey (market) data process; submitting,
matching, reviewing, and analyzing survey data to identify
appropriate survey matches and to establish and/or update internal
job levels and/or compensation salary ranges for supported business
area to ensure pay practices are externally competitive and
- Administer Casey's stock compensation program, working closely
with finance, payroll, and stock administration vendor to ensure
accurate and timely award maintenance, vesting events, and team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a compensation, human resources,
finance, or similar role.Preferred
- Experience with job evaluation process, external market survey
analysis, and salary survey participation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of pertinent law and regulations such as
but not limited to Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Advanced Excel skills along with experience working with an
- Thorough understanding of general compensation best practices,
concepts and guidelines.
- Compensation consulting/administration experience required in
one or several of the following areas:
- Incentive Compensation
- Job Evaluation
- Base Pay Programs
- Executive Compensation
- Stock Programs
- Compensation experience within a retail environment.
- Progress toward Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
Keywords: Casey's General Stores, Ankeny , Compensation Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!