Company: Mom's Meals
Posted on: January 12, 2020
OverviewMoms Meals, a PurFoods Company is a home-delivered meal
service providing fully prepared, refrigerated meal solutions
direct to homes nationwide for over 18 years. We provide seniors,
patients recovering post-discharge and those managing a chronic
condition with tailored nutrition solutions to manage their
specific needs. If you are passionate about the well-being of
others and have a strong sense of community, Mom's Meals could be
the place for you! We are a family operated business looking for
fun, compassionate, and friendly people who want to make a
difference in the lives of others.Responsibilities
- Create billing reports of assigned agencies.
- Submit accounts receivable claims and/or invoices for
weekly/monthly billing of assigned agencies.
- Reconciliation of assigned state or local agencies.
- Research and resubmit of ----billings to assigned
- Reviewing quality assurance of all referrals or updated clients
from assigned state or local agencies.
- Making outbound & inbound calls, emails to assigned state or
local agencies with the purpose of securing correct information
regarding new referrals, updated clients, and billings.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Accounting
- Prefer AA or BA or current pursuit of AA or BA degree in
healthcare administration, medical administrative assistance, or
- 2+ years of work-related experience in healthcare related
field, ie, healthcare billing institutional and professional
claims, patient registration, and/or patient access.
- Intermediate Excel skills necessary.
- Previous experience with electronic claims, such as electronic
835/837 claim and remit files, Zirmed, and/or secure payer web
portals a plus.
- AAHAM certification a plus.--Required Job Qualifications:
- Exhibits professionalism and demonstrates company Core Values
of Teamwork; Relentlessly Dependable; Appreciation and Respect;
Innovation and Constant Improvement; and Nourishing our
- Demonstrated success in healthcare accounts receivable
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook,
Word, and Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and pays close attention
- Strong ability to work with team members across multiple
- Ability to work unsupervised with strong critical thinking and
problem solving skills.Mom's Meals complies with all applicable
federal and state non-discrimination laws. All qualified applicants
shall receive consideration for employment without regards to race,
religion, national origin, ancestry, color, gender, age,
disability, sexual orientation or military status.
Keywords: Mom's Meals, Ankeny , Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Ankeny, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!